For Network Operators
Transform your infrastructure and offer unprecedented added-value services
The T-NOVA solution is expected to be a very attractive revenue source for network/telecom service providers, who are able to monetize on their infrastructure by offering new services and by charging customers according to the actual usage of in-network resources, as opposed to claiming low, flat fees for plain connectivity services providing applications “over-the-top” with no QoS guarantees and no in-network treatment.
In addition, by deploying in-network services as virtualised components in an IaaS-like approach within the network, the following technical benefits are foreseen for telcos:
- Fast Service Rollout – New services (functions) can be planned, tested and implemented quickly without the delay introduced by implementing specialised hardware.
- Flexibility – in-network computing resources (processor/memory/storage) for function implementation can be allocated as needed and charged according to usage
- Scalability – Services can easily scale-up as a matter of complexity and amount of traffic handled, as Users’ needs grow
- Security – Each virtualized component runs in its own protected resource space, so potential security breaches, misconfigurations, software bugs, or DoS attacks at one function/vNet do not impact the other functions/vNets running on the physical platform.
- High Availability – Restarts and software updates for a given function can be performed without affecting other services and functions on the same platform.
Find out how T-NOVA can serve your needs here